Gynecological laparoscopy and hysteroscopy provide for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of female disorders. KARL STORZ, an established market leader in developing cutting-edge minimally invasive surgical products, has played a key role in advancing these procedures and offers superior imaging systems and complementary instrumentation of various sizes and diameters. In this way, KARL STORZ continues to foster innovative and cost effective surgical procedures. With recent changes in healthcare regulations and escalating costs, having high-quality, durable, and efficiently functional MIS instrumentation has become more important in ensuring successful and economically feasible surgical outcomes. KARL STORZ continues to provide "classic" gynecological endoscopes and operative instruments, as well as state-of-the-art technology for new techniques and procedures. The KARL STORZ surgical product line includes the following innovative products:
• SupraLoopTM Unipolar Loop allows for quick and efficient separation of the uterus from the cervix during LSH/LASH procedures
• RoBiTM Rotating Bipolar Forceps, in a variety of tip styles, provide precise and safe coagulation and dissection of tissue and small vessels
• Single-piece Operative Hysteroscopic Sheath with a 5 Fr. instrument channel offers outstanding continuous fluid flow, has a small outer diameter (5.4 mm), an extra long (21 cm) shaft with centimeter markings, and is optimal for both Conceptus®' Essure® and Hologic's Adiana® procedures, as well as diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy*
• 22 Fr. Slim Resectoscope sheath minimizes trauma to the cervical canal
• Uterine Manipulators portfolio offers a wide variety of designs and specific functions
* Conceptus and Essure are registered trademarks and service marks of Conceptus, Inc.; Hologic and Adiana are registered trademarks of Hologic, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.